The biggest nerf that effects us is placing the check for block, parry, dodge, and riposte AFTER the check to see if a mob's attack was a success. They claimed that it would be slightly easier on the servers to do those checks after a successful attack by a mob instead of after every attempted attack. This should really only effect the tanks, but we Shadowknights rely on procs and this will drop the number of chances we have to proc a lifetap. How bad is this nerf? People are screaming about it on the forums, but I'll have to see what the parses say. The nerf to the Bard AA Vainglorious Shout is probably the worst, but we won't have to deal with that for a while. Sounds like they may re-think the fading memories nerf though, which is good.That's what she said:*** AA ***
- All - Refunded Identify as this ability is redundant now that item descriptions are displayed when inspecting items at level 50+.
- Multiple - Renamed the non-pet class ability 'Pet Discipline' to 'Companion's Discipline' to be in line with the naming used for pet classes.
- Bard - Granted the ability to use Double Riposte as Bards were the only class with the skill that did not have access to this ability. [I havent looked to see what level Bards get this yet -Loze]
- Bard - Refunded all ranks of Tune of Pursuance and increased the base tracking skill cap for Bards for levels 65 and 96-100+.
- Druid - Refunded all ranks of Advanced Tracking and increased the base tracking skill cap for Druids for levels 65+.
- Ranger - Refunded all ranks of Tracking Mastery and increased the base tracking skill cap for Rangers for levels 66-70+.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- You can no longer block, parry, dodge, or riposte an attack that would have missed.
- Made multiple adjustments to Tribute and Guild Tribute:
*** UI ***
- Made improvements to taunt messages:
- - Taunt messages are sent to all players in the area, and include the name of the NPC being taunted.
- - Added a new chat filter for taunt messages.
- - Failing to capture your target's attention is more clearly indicated as a partial success.
- - Added a message when a player obtains aggro using an aggro lock ability (Ex: Undivided Attention).
- - Taunt spells are no longer blocked by spells locking an NPC's aggro.
- - Sends a single message to players in the area when someone uses an area effect taunt (Ex: Area Taunt).
Fall has come early, or WoW Classic has hurt more than anticipated? Either way, we benefit! Bring on the bonus XP!Fall has come early to Norrath this year, which means it's time for the first round of this year's Fall Fun bonuses!
From now, until Monday, September 23, 2019, at 11:59 PM PT, ALL players will receive Double Rare Spawns and Double Faction bonuses during their adventures across Norrath!
Be sure to make haste! These bonuses will disappear to when the next round of Fall Fun arrives on September 24!
I also copied their copy!Summer is here, the days are long, and that means it's time to celebrate. Start your July off right with in-game bonuses, member gifts, and deals! Everything begins July 1, 2019:
The Summer Spectacular begins at 12PM PT (noon) on July 1, 2019, and ends at 12PM PT (noon) on July 8, 2019.
- Bonus Rewards!
- All XP, faction, and rare drop rewards will be increased by 76%.
- Member Gifts!
- Log in to claim your two timely and celebratory familiars: the Metamorph Totem: Murikaglider and the Metamorph Totem: Cernerder'Eh Murkglider. Look for these in your reward window once you log in. Members only.
- Heritage Crates Return!
- Make sure you check out the Marketplace, because the spectacular is a special opportunity to catch up on any of the Heritage Crates you might have missed. ALL Heritage Crates are back in the Marketplace throughout the event.