Welcome to the home of MIM! If you are interested in joining MIM you will first need to register. After registration you will be able to reach the application form on the main page.
There were a lot of AA changes that don't seem to pertain to us yet, but if you'd like to see what's in store, read it here.*** Highlights ***
- Made significant changes to fade and leap abilities. See the AA section for details.
*** AA ***
- All - Made the following changes to fade abilities for retuning and to provide a more consistent experience:
-- All AA escape abilities now have a 100% chance to succeed on opponents up to 5 levels above the caster.
-- Escape abilities trigger their secondary invisibility or sanctuary buffs regardless of proximity to attackers.
-- Escape abilities will reduce the amount of hatred any NPC the caster fails to escape from by 1 million points.
-- Escape abilities now have higher reuse times and resource costs for most classes, as this better reflects our vision for these abilities.
- - Bard - Fading Memories - Removed ranks 4-40. Ranks 1-3 now consume 12, 6, and 2% of your maximum mana to activate.
- - Rogue - Escape - Reduced the reuse of ranks 3-11 and added rank 12 resulting in a 1.5-minute reuse timer at level 85. This ability now consumes 2% of your maximum endurance to activate.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Messages sent using tell windows are now logged correctly.
- /pick will now send players and group members to the evac point of a zone.
- Corrected an issue where days entitled could be incorrect when logging in by bypassing the LaunchPad, resulting in issues with claiming veteran rewards and easily becoming marked as spam.
Here's the announcement.Miragul Server: A New Type of Progression!
Looking to join a new community on a new type of server?
On November 5, in support of EverQuest II’s 15th anniversary, we are going to be launching a new type of progression server, named Miragul, that will start at the House of Thule expansion that launched in 2010. What does that mean?
You start as a Level 85 Heroic Character with live server experience rates, and all the trappings of a server that starts with a level cap of 90 with in-game housing, loads of raids, over 800 AAs, and more.
The server requires a membership to play and that’s it!
Super Exciting!The second round of Fall Fun bonuses is here, and more adventures are on the horizon!
From now until Monday, October 7, 2019 at 11:59 AM PT, ALL players will experience 50% shorter instance lockout timers!
Grab your gear and head into Norrath - there is extra adventuring to be had! And of course, be sure to check back on October 7 to find out what the last bonus will be!
The biggest nerf that effects us is placing the check for block, parry, dodge, and riposte AFTER the check to see if a mob's attack was a success. They claimed that it would be slightly easier on the servers to do those checks after a successful attack by a mob instead of after every attempted attack. This should really only effect the tanks, but we Shadowknights rely on procs and this will drop the number of chances we have to proc a lifetap. How bad is this nerf? People are screaming about it on the forums, but I'll have to see what the parses say. The nerf to the Bard AA Vainglorious Shout is probably the worst, but we won't have to deal with that for a while. Sounds like they may re-think the fading memories nerf though, which is good.That's what she said:*** AA ***
- All - Refunded Identify as this ability is redundant now that item descriptions are displayed when inspecting items at level 50+.
- Multiple - Renamed the non-pet class ability 'Pet Discipline' to 'Companion's Discipline' to be in line with the naming used for pet classes.
- Bard - Granted the ability to use Double Riposte as Bards were the only class with the skill that did not have access to this ability. [I havent looked to see what level Bards get this yet -Loze]
- Bard - Refunded all ranks of Tune of Pursuance and increased the base tracking skill cap for Bards for levels 65 and 96-100+.
- Druid - Refunded all ranks of Advanced Tracking and increased the base tracking skill cap for Druids for levels 65+.
- Ranger - Refunded all ranks of Tracking Mastery and increased the base tracking skill cap for Rangers for levels 66-70+.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- You can no longer block, parry, dodge, or riposte an attack that would have missed.
- Made multiple adjustments to Tribute and Guild Tribute:
*** UI ***
- Made improvements to taunt messages:
- - Taunt messages are sent to all players in the area, and include the name of the NPC being taunted.
- - Added a new chat filter for taunt messages.
- - Failing to capture your target's attention is more clearly indicated as a partial success.
- - Added a message when a player obtains aggro using an aggro lock ability (Ex: Undivided Attention).
- - Taunt spells are no longer blocked by spells locking an NPC's aggro.
- - Sends a single message to players in the area when someone uses an area effect taunt (Ex: Area Taunt).