Magus Imperialis Magicus

Welcome to the home of MIM! If you are interested in joining MIM you will first need to register. After registration you will be able to reach the application form on the main page.

Avatar of War down! Velious off to a great start!

Dupre

Administrator
MIM Guild Leader
Previous Member
Reaction score

upload_2018-8-30_1-32-31.png

Velious's most difficult mob (at least from a damage output stand point) is down. One shot, in instance, less than 72 people. This is a server first to be done in an instance. That is how Magus Imperialis Magicus does things. As a guild leader, I could not be more proud of my team for this fantastic accomplishment. And to one lucky warrior...

MIM is more than an Everquest guild on Coirnav, we're a group of long time friends. In a month many of us will descend on Las Vegas for another RL get together, which we do every year or two. Additionally as we play Everquest now, we look forward to other games in the future. We avidly await Pantheon. In the past we've dominated in games such as Vanguard, Warhammer, and StarCraft. Over the years we've gotten a little more casual only in the sense that we recognize our families, our careers, and our lives out of the game have significant importance, so we understand putting those first when you need to. We maintain a set raid schedule to help people plan, raiding only 3 days a week.

So with that said, if you're looking for a new guild. One that places value in your life outside of the game, but takes raiding seriously, we might be a good fit for you. We take raiding seriously, and we live at the top tier of raiding on our server, we just do it on our own terms. That's our playstyle. No knocking anyone else's, that's just how we do things.

I encourage you to apply if you're looking for a new home. We're seeking people at least level 55+, and our class need level is as follows:

Low: Bard - Cleric - Enchanter - Ranger - Shadowknight - Warrior
Medium: Druid - Magician - Monk - Paladin - Shaman
High: Necromancer - Rogue - Wizard

If you think you'd be a good fit for MIM, register on our website, and once you do you'll find an application on the righthand side of the homepage. Until them, best regards, and happy gaming!