Magus Imperialis Magicus

Welcome to the home of MIM! If you are interested in joining MIM you will first need to register. After registration you will be able to reach the application form on the main page.

MAGUS IMPERIALIS MAGICUS returns to Norrath…and needs you!

ConTalkingPointsMakeMeRight

Previous Member
Reaction score
MAGUS IMPERIALIS MAGICUS returns to Norrath and needs you!

Imagine, if you will, that you are with a group of adventurers set on gaining experience and gathering loot. At the moment, you are camped on the dead side of Lower Guk, in the Ghoul Executioner's room. Thus far, the group has done well. Everyone knows their roles and has behaved accordingly but now, with a lull in the action, a certain cleric has decided to shake things up a bit, especially when he realizes that the ghoul assassin camp is ripe for the taking.

The group chat might look a little like this:

Dupre tells the group, "ghoul assassin INCOMING! Gird your loins!"
Tryzen tells the group, "!"
You tell your party, "Um. Why is the cleric pulling? Again?"
Shimm tells the group, "Dunno, but I predict this will end badly for us. Very, very badly."
Dupre tells the group, "Negatory. I am an excellent puller."
You tell your party, "Well. There was the death-by-lava pull in Sol A. Oh, and the undead-apocalypse massacre in Unrest. Not sure I'd go with excellent as a description!"
Dupre tells the group, "Can't help that you made the silly choice of throwing yourself into the lava, and a bard messed up my pull in Unrest. Neither was my fault. Hrm."
Tryzen tells the group, "Uh-oh. What does "Hrm" mean?"
Dupre tells the group, "Just that this is a lot of frogs. Don't let me down."™
You tell your party, "..."
Tryzen tells the group, "..."
Shimm tells the group, "Yup. Disc for the win"
LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

We Need You! Not only to assist in keeping Dupre in line (after all, everyone knows that clerics SHOULD NOT be pullers) but to join us as we explore and conquer the world of Norrath once again. Glory! Loot! Quirky guild chat! Orcs and frogs and dragons, ready to be slayed! You know you want to experience all that EverQuest has to offer…so what are you waiting for?

The Facts: EverQuest is starting a brand new, no-box and Time-locked Progression Server on Wednesday, December 9, 2015. With enhancements such as zone instancing, lock-out timers on boss mobs, and a predetermined span (no voting!) of 12 weeks between expansions, the Phinigel Server is the first of its kind to incorporate all of the above. Magus Imperialis Magicus will be there in force, and we're inviting you to return with us.

Visit us at mimguild.com for more information! And to learn all there is to know about the Phinigel Server, check out the FAQ on the official forums.

Still not convinced? Dupre made you a video!

We hope to see you in game!

Aliari